Saturday, February 6, 2010

My first posted award!

I was given this "Beautiful Blogger Award" by Sassy. Thank You so much, this is my first award that I am posting. ( I was mentioned for one a long time ago, but still getting use to this blogging )


The Rules:1.

1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award. DONE.
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog. DONE.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award. DONE.
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself. DONE.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers. I DON'T HAVE 7 - SORRY.


(7) interesting things about myself:

1. I have a great relationship with my oldest daughter's father and his wife.
2. I have been with my husband for 8 wonderful years but only been married for a year and a half. (we did things backwards)
3. I really try to be organized but always seem to fall short
4. I do not feel like I am 33.
5. I am so proud of my oldest daughter. I tell her all the time, but I just can't express how much
6. I love my life
7. I have a small circle of friends, but they all mean so much to me and I am so thankful to have each one of them in my life.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Congrats on your first award! Can't wait to catch up on your GISTs!