Tuesday, February 9, 2010

GIST 34-38

34:
1. Reading half of my new book ( A Reliable Wife )
2. Left-overs for lunch
3. Getting a birthday gift for a friend that I know she loved
4. Seeing " Finding Nemo" on Ice with the girls and my mom
5. Sitting front row and center for the show

35:
1. Having the house cleaned before 10:30 and then being lazy for awhile
2. Catching up on some of my DVR shows
3. My sitter for watching the girls so John and I could have another date night
4. Kindergarten meeting for Carly
5. Drinks and good music with friends

36:
1. Finishing my book
2. Getting the running around before picking everyone up
3. Hearing Jordan got "second honors" at school for her grades
4. Having a pizza and wine night with family
5. Seeing Carly and Reese play with their cousins while the adults talked

37:
1. Getting the driveway shovled all by myself
2. Knowing that Nicole had a beautiful baby shower and loved everything we got her
3. Coming home to a huge welcome party from the girls ( they missed me )
4. Getting everyone to take a nap at the same time
5. A lazy afternoon that turned into evening

38:
1. Spending the day at my moms
2. Playing lots of games with Carly and grandma
3. Home and ready for Sunday night early
4. The Colts losing ( now Nicole can name the baby Payton )
5. Big Love ( I just love this show )

No comments: