Thursday, April 15, 2010

Janey Mac

I absolutely love vinyl wall coverings. I think they are so darn cute and bring a room to life. I only have one in my house at this time, but I have purchased one for the front room that says "All because two people feel in love" and am planning on hanging all my family pictures around it. But first John and I have to decide on a color ( we can not agree ) to paint the wall.
This website Janey Mac has the most adorable vinyl's. I have already started making a "wish list" of all the ones I am dying to have. Check it out and I am sure you will fall in love with it the way I did. I love looking at all the different wall coverings and even the different ideas that this women uses the vinyl's for. I wish I had that creativity, but I am happy that there is someone out there to help me. Thank you Janey Mac for a beautiful blog and some awesome ideas for gifts.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That sounds like such a cute and fun idea for the front room. Can't wait to see what color you pick out and the finish product!