Friday, April 23, 2010

GIST 111 & 112

111:
1. Getting the basement cleaned and some stuff ready for the May garage sale
2. Cleaning both upstairs bathrooms ( been putting that off )
3. The girls new shower curtain
4. New toilet seats in both upstairs bathrooms ( they are really cool ones that you unlock and pop off when you need to clean the areas you normally can't get )
5. A night baseball game with my family

112:
1. Lauren releasing me from work early
2. Having a wonderful talk with Jordan this morning ( I love our talks )
3. Having a easy food for tomorrow's regatta
4. Carly's face when she sees grandma ( I love that my kids are so close with my mom )
5. Finally getting things rolling with the crew spirit wear

1 comment:

Sassytimes said...

Thanks for the encouragement!

I love your lists...sorry I don't comment often...keeping up with my blog list is a little rough these days. ;)