Monday, April 26, 2010

GIST 113 ; 114 & 115

113:
1. Starting a really good book ( Summer Sister's / Judy Blume )
2. One step closer to starting summer classes at Owens
3. Having a great family
4. 3 girls ( I really do enjoy having girls )
5. My life

114:
1. Getting up at 1:30 am with no problem at all to get ready for our drive to Columbus
2. Not having to drive
3. Seeing Jordan's boat come in 4th - so much better than last weekend
4. The rain basically holding off for us all day
5. Getting home and showered earlier than last weekend

115:
1. Sleeping in just a bit
2. Working on the order for the NDA Crew spirit wear
3. A afternoon nap with Reese
4. John making a wonderful dinner for us
5. Seeing Elton John ( another concert marked off my bucket list )

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Those are GREAT lists! I heard Elton John put on a great show, so glad you got to see that!
I'm still having trouble getting into Little Bee, hoping it starts hooking me soon.