Tuesday, January 5, 2010

GIST 5

I started reading "My Sister's Keeper" yesterday and today I worked in my husband's office, so I got half way through it and have come to realize that my GIST list is manly based on my emotions after reading all day. (and I recommend it to anyone who has yet to read it, very powering story line for the little things we might miss by paying attention to only one person at a time)

1. Three very healthy girls

2. Jordan - for making me a women when I was still a kid myself. She grow me up and made me realize it is not about me anymore.

3. Carly - giving me something to laugh about daily. She is our talker and always has something going on, the words and stories she tells are amazing.

4. Reese - my baby! She being the last of my breeding has taught me that true love exists in all of them. She is truly my lover.

5. That all my girls were meant to be. They were all gifted to me for no other reason then love.

I have the three most amazing children, and I am so blessed they were given to me and I am guiding them through the path of life. I may make mistakes (but we all do) but they will become strong, powerful women because that is what they have made me.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

This is my favorite GIST of yours so far. Your girls are wonderful little women and it's all because of you! WAY TO GO SISTA!

Sassytimes said...

What a wonderful post! It made me tear up a little. Kids are an amazing blessing and with all we teach them, they truly do teach us the true meaning of life.