Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Book Club

My girlfriends: Nicole, Amanda and I try to get together every Tuesday for just a couple hours to catch up and get out of the house for a couple of hours. Last night we talked about starting a book club. We all love to read and always end up talking about the books we are each reading, so why not?
I have put a list together of 5 books that I think we would all be interested in. We are meeting at Borders next Tuesday and deciding as a group which one we are going to read, then on Tuesdays we are going to met and go over the book or chapters we have read. (already have questions printed for each book)
If you are interested in joining us (or know anyone) let me know. It is going to be so much fun.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That sounds like such a fun idea. I bet ya'll will have a blast doing that. If I wasn't babysitting every day and had to take Jojo to tumbling on Tuesday nights, I'd join ya.