Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weather

Ok, what is going on with this weather? I know we live in the midwest and should not really expect to much warm weather. But how can it be so nice one day and the very next day be cold and miserable. Everyone in my house is getting a bad case of cabin fever and I can not take it anymore. They are saying snow tonight. If that happens, I am packin up the car tomorrow and leaving for somewhere warm where my kids can get outside and burn off all the energy that they seem to have all the time. (no not really but wish I could)

4 comments:

Sassytimes said...

My hubby and I were just talking about this today. It's supposed to snow tomorrow! WTF?!?!! I just wish it would get nice and stay nice...it's spring dammit! ;)

Jessica said...

I say we really do pack up the cars and head south just for a few days ;) I too am soooo tired of the cold weather and cabin fever is starting to get unbearable!

Sassytimes said...

I tagged you on my blog!

Sassytimes said...

It's SO easy!!! Once you have the picture on your computer, click on "new post" and the box will pop up where you normally write your blogs. Then, you'll see this little blue box along the top by the font drop down (to the right of that) that kind of looks like a blue sky and mountains. Click on that, then click on "browse" to find the pic on your computer...then just click "upload" Viola!!! ;)