Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baby Marlow

So this morning when I woke up I checked my phone and there was a text from my sister in law that her water broke at 12.30 and she was headed to the hospital. Being so excited I called my brother to get the information and to see if there was a new baby in our expanding family. He told me that there was no baby yet, but she was going to be induced this morning because in fact her water did break but she was only dilated to 1 cm. So my day will be a day of waiting for the call and going out to buy the new mom and dad a special gift. I know the day is meant to buy the baby a gift but what about the mom. No one ever brings gifts for them and they are the ones who do all the work and really deserve something special. I will make another blog when my little nephew makes his appearance in this world.

2 comments:

Kristie L Ramirez said...

Oh that is such great news!!! Auntie Sarah. Send them Congrats from me. I can't wait to see pictures.

Jessica said...

Another little one to spoil, such fun!