Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Babies

So, here I am sitting here thinking about all the girls I know having babies or are pregnant, and I am getting the baby itch. I have three beautiful daughters who have brought me so much love and happiness in my life. When I found out I was having girls I was so extremely excited that I would have a girl to raise and share those special moments a girl and a mother have. But now after three, I am so wanting to have a boy. Don't get me wrong, I love my girls completely and would not change that for anything, but I feel like I am in need of a new experience. I would love to have trucks, and sports balls around the house.
I have had three very hard c-sections to bring my babies into this world and my doctor has informed me to not have another baby. I have heard stories of women having 4 even up to 6 c-sections, so I am going back and forth on if I should let it go, listen to my doctor and just get my baby fix from all those around me, or should I just do it and hope and pray that all turns out well. I have been pondering over this for a while now and it is driving me nuts. I really dint have to make the decision today, or even soon, but I just don't know what to do. I would love to have 4 kids to raise and become great accomplishments of mine and John's life together.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That's a hard question to ponder. Maybe get a second opinion from another doctor? I know what you mean about wanting that boy, it just adds a different dynamic to the family. Plus a man is always wanting a boy to tag along with all the manly things they do. Good luck on this decision!