Monday, May 24, 2010

Once again disappointed...

For six years I have been one of those religious viewers of Lost. I never missed an episode and loved the drama and confusion that came with the show. Last night was the Series final and I was so excited to see all the seasons come together and answer the simple questions that was promised. I was on the edge of the couch all night ( 2 1/2 hours of my life I will never get back ) waiting to see the big end. When I did, I was floored. It was the second worst ending to a show ( first being the Sopranos ) It not only did not answer any questions about the show past seasons, but it had no story line that even fit into the whole series.

What were the writers thinking?

The problem is " they weren't thinking " They got to big for the show that they did not know how to end it, so what better way to do it than just do whatever came into their mind at the last minute. ( this is how it felt to me when it was all over and done with ) Grrr...

I am really sad that the show ended. I enjoyed my Tuesday nights watching this group of actors in a show that could hold my attention for an hour. But after last night, I am just mad that it ended the way it did.

Why do shows do this?

*** Ok, I am officially over it now and done with my madness. Just had to get it off my chest ****

No comments: