Sunday, May 2, 2010

Busy, busy

Looking at my blog I realize it is BORING! I thank all of you ( two ) who read it, but man all it is, is my GIST LIST. I have to say that my life has been super busy. Spring is here and everything is happening.
Carly and Reese have been taking dance classes on Monday nights. I work in John's office on Monday till 3:30, run pick up the girls and off to dance at 5:00. We are done at 7:00, and by the time we get home, cleaned up ready for bed and watch Dancing with the Stars ( as a family ) the day is poof gone. Their dance recital is on May 17th and we are done for the summer.
Jordan has crew practice everyday after school from 5:30-7:30. A group of us parents have come up with a driving schedule so that everyone isn't driving downtown too many times a day. Tuesday is my day to drive, since I have a car full, I leave the little ones with my mom while I run to Notre Dame, pick up the crew, drive them downtown, back to get the girls and lucky to be home by 6. Tuesday night is my night with my friends. We normally met at Starbucks to have coffee and just talk about what the week before has brought our way. ( again, gone all day from home )
Wednesday, I work again at John's office till 4:30, pick up Reese from my mom's, Carly from school, and than back downtown at 7:30 to get Jordan. Home finally.
Thursday is a mellow-whatever kinda day.
Friday I again work in the office for only a couple hours and than do whatever I need to do running around.
Saturday I have been out of town for Jordan's regatta's. I love these days. Seeing her race is one of my greatest moments of the week. The rush is amazing. I could never be more proud of that girl.
On note, I feel like most of my days are spent driving all over Toledo. I love that I can do that for my family, but I sometimes feel the days are spent in the car too much.
Summer is going to be another busy, busy season. I took the plunge and finally going back to school. I am only taking two classes with it being a summer session, but classes are Monday - Thursday from 8-12 ( am ). I know I am going to have to find a part time job at a real place of employment to keep up with my side of the bills, but it is all worth it.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Life as a Mom sure does keep us busy! You truly are blessed that you can be there as much as you are for the girls. I'll need to take notes once Jakey starts getting involved in things! lol
Good luck with all that's going on and once it settles down a bit, we'll have a night out!