Wednesday, March 17, 2010

GIST 72 - 75

72
1. Husband
2. Getting
3. Elton
4. John
5. Tickets !

73.
1. Talking to the family in Brazil ( miss everyone deeply )
2. Jordan for babysitting the girls
3. Going to my new sister in laws Bridal shower
4. A trip to the mall with my three favorite girls
5. Pre-order Princess and the Frog without the little ones knowing

74.
1. Having my mom watch the girls so they could play with their cousin
2. Reese being ok after throwing up ( just a little nervous belly )
3. Getting a check after two weeks of working
4. The date for the little ones dance recital ( May is going to be BUSY )
5. A quick good dinner

75.
1. Seeing a good friend and catching up a little bit
2. The weather being so nice, we only had to wear light jackets
3. Carly and Reese playing outside
4. Meeting up with the girls to pick a new book
5. Starbucks iced coffee

1 comment:

Jessica said...

It was great running into you as well. Makes me realize just how much I miss you!