Friday, March 27, 2009

Long time coming

wow, sure has been a long time since I got on here to write my random thoughts. So my new goal is to start writing everyday or at least try and hope that I get some more followers.
Today I am going to start with these headaches I keep getting. I just don't understand where they are coming from. The morning and afternoon are good, but come evening the pain starts and by bedtime they are so bad I lock myself in my bedroom where there is no light and no noise. I have been taking some major pain killers, but that is not helping. I seriously think something is really wrong. The problem is since I have been laid-off I have no health insurance so I can't really call the doctor to have him help me. I need to get this taken care of before it gets anymore out of hand.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Could you go to an outpatient clinic? I hate to think of you in pain.

Jessica said...

Oh...WELCOME BACK!